Communication Technology: Mobile Phones

Technology is the most fascinating word in this modern era. Some people are against the development of technology. Well the way they talk, they end up supporting technology but never admit that. Technology has made our lives easier and we have so many things that we do not even realize their importance until we do…

Ultra Rich Environment Reflection

It was brought to my attention that I never posted a reflection on the ultra rich environment assignment. I spent days trying different themes, and designs for my site. I first tried a typical website layout, however, I did not feel as if it helped bring attention to the content on my page. I flipped…

Finally!!

To view my Inquiry Project you’ll have to click —> this <— link! *Once you get to the website click the “Let’s Investigate” button and enjoy!!

Organic Augmentation

Steps Towards an Organic Augmentation in the 21st Century Enlightenment Doug Engelbart is one of the most impressive men I have ever had the opportunity to study. As a pioneer of the digital age, Engelbart was able to think into the next paradigm. Engelbart’s “Augmenting Human Intellect,” aimed at setting the framework for the…

Inquiry Project Update

So, in attempting to write with a more formal tone, I made my first draft very, very devoid of my voice. Which is frustrating. But I’m going back and fixing it. And hey, that’s what drafting is for. Also, trying to make sure I weave a story in with my argument. And weave my argument…

Progress on research paper

In order to create this ‘enlightened society’ mentioned by Doug Englebart, we must; 1) fully develop both hemispheres of the organic brain at an early age 2) redefining Englebart’s mentioned, ‘enlightened society’ to a practical and modern characteristic 3) deter negatives affects of technology; dependency 4) incorporate mindfulness into development. I believe these can be…

Meeting Deadlines

Yesterday evening was the deadline for our Inquiry Proposal drafts. I don’t know how I did it, but I sent it in on time, 11:59 P.M. last night to be exact. I have never met a deadline so close in my entire life. Time really was on my side last night. So you may be asking…

Inquiry Project Proposal

My final Inquiry Project will be centered on music and the way that social media has impacted the music industry in all aspects. I will introduce my topic by explaining how the music industry is founded on the tastes and trends of consumers, and will discuss how these are the aspects of popular culture that…