Focus, focus, focus.

I’ve come to realize, going back through old blog posts, that I never really had a solid, concrete idea of what exactly I was going to be writing about. Yes, the overwhelming theme I was getting at was that everything happens for a reason. No matter how much I believe it, I’d never be able…

What do you say to a smart-a** student that won’t pay attention?

Faux-cuss, Dangit! Many people misunderstand Virtual Reality as being solely for gaming, and I seek to dispel that myth while providing examples of actual and possible applications in other industries and research.   Also, I see innovation where different disciplines work together, and set to inspire and promote the idea of anybody participating in Virtual Reality…

Progress!

Just an update! I’ve been organizing sources so to make sure they are included in an orderly fashion that answers the questions I need to answer in a logical order. Also I have been writing! First draft is close to being done. So just remember (even more so when you back them up with expert…

Progress Report

This week was difficult for me. I was sick and I had to do a lot of research on my inquiry project. Also, I had to write blogs and because of my health I could not write them on time. I have got the idea of what I need to do exactly after getting valuable…

The Dynabook and the iPhone

In America, we generally think of terms of size. If it’s bigger then it’s better mentality. You can see that in many facets of american life. However the one place where that does not ring true is with technology.  When it comes to technology, smaller is better, but only if it’s just as powerful, if…

Concept Experience # 5

The experiences are different for everyone because of different situations and scenarios. I like writing blogs when I am sure about something. Most of the times I do not know how to start and what to write in the beginning of my posts. Most of my blogs demonstrate the usage of personal, interactive, network computing…

Progress Week 6

In order to produce the “enlightened society” best fit for engelbart’s augmented human intelligence, we must work towards full or whole mind development, to integrate the left and right hemisphere of our brains, through our education system. It is important for us to reach out full natural potential and development prior to any kinda of…

“Personal Dynamic Media”

First I’d like to apologize for not posting recently, I became ill (who even gets sick in the summer?) and have let my sickness foolishly effect my work.   This nugget assignment was particularly surprising because I had just recently been contemplating the uses of personal computers and tablets such as the ones discussed in…