Progress on research paper

In order to create this ‘enlightened society’ mentioned by Doug Englebart, we must; 1) fully develop both hemispheres of the organic brain at an early age 2) redefining Englebart’s mentioned, ‘enlightened society’ to a practical and modern characteristic 3) deter negatives affects of technology; dependency 4) incorporate mindfulness into development. I believe these can be…

Meeting Deadlines

Yesterday evening was the deadline for our Inquiry Proposal drafts. I don’t know how I did it, but I sent it in on time, 11:59 P.M. last night to be exact. I have never met a deadline so close in my entire life. Time really was on my side last night. So you may be asking…

Inquiry Project Proposal

My final Inquiry Project will be centered on music and the way that social media has impacted the music industry in all aspects. I will introduce my topic by explaining how the music industry is founded on the tastes and trends of consumers, and will discuss how these are the aspects of popular culture that…

Inquiry Focus

The inquiry project I will be constructing has the main focus of human’s trivial use of helium causing it to rapidly deplete. I plan to delve into the many ways we use helium and the extremity of the levels that we do so. In addition I have found some more important uses of helium, such…

Focus

For my focus, I will be discussing the significance of the Large Hadron Collider and the Higgs Boson on the development of the scientific community and on the Standard Model of particle physics. My research covered preliminary/background information on my topic, ranging from the description of the Higgs Field to the Standard model. I plan…

Major Progress

Today, whilst babysitting, I decided to go ahead and start really cracking down and getting this draft D.O.N.E.   If you haven’t picked up on it by now, I am a huge procrastinator. I know it’s not a good habit, but sometimes it’s easier for me to just do something and get the creative juices…

Inquiry Project Summary

The past couple of weeks, I have been reading articles, books, and watching videos on my topic for this project, which is to educate people about the transpersonal self. I have always been interested in psychology, but I always felt like it was missing something. Currently it only deals with biological, cognitive, and socioculture, but…