Possible Research Topics

1. Does physical activity effect how well college students perform in the classroom? Does being physically active on a regular basis help students? And what are the effects of a sedentary lifestyle? Also, do college level athletics have a negative or positive effect on classroom performance?
  2. Why do so many people today see feminism in a negative light? Is it because people have misconstrued what they have seen on various media platforms or is there something to all these negative views?  I want to see what kind of effect this movement and similar movements have on society as a whole.  Do these movements help us to fix problems within our society or do they create more than they help to fix?
  3. Why do people continue to do harmful activities such as smoking?  What makes people want to start smoking when the side effects are supposedly very well known?  And is vaping really a better alternative and why do people vape when there are so many unknowns to go along with it?

2 thoughts on “Possible Research Topics”

1. I like the direction you’re going on that third question. The negative effects of smoking are so well known today that one really does wonder why so many people still smoke. Could be a good topic to research that might lead to some deeper questions about human nature.

2. I really like the feminism one. It’s no secret that a lot of people tend to scowl at the mere mention of feminism, and it’d be a cool topic to dive into to find out why that is. I think what with past feminist movements and emergent feminist ideology today, you’d have a lot to work with for this one.