This is section 908 of UNIV200, one of six classes participating in the #Thoughtvectors cMOOC.
Please see the menu above for
- About! (THE VERY PAGE YOU ARE READING)
- Announcements (weekly, usually)
- Syllabus (both for this section and for the cMOOC)
- Assignments (by category)
- Vectors (posts I’ve written about thoughtvectors)
- Clubhouse blogs (posts written by members of section 908)
- Contact Info (for me and my UTAs)
- FAQ (for screencast tutorials and general whathaveyou)
In Soviet Russia, link clicks you!
- The “Digital Front Porch” of our class
- My personal, professional blog; I publish the #thoughtvectors posts here and then they’re syndicated elsewhere.
- A list of other cMOOCs running simultaneously with our own
- Just in case this is of interest: I teach another open online course, a general education course on Visual Poetry. Any tweets from me until early July bearing the hashtag #vizpoem are primarily for that class.
- Here are some definitions of connectivism and MOOCs.
- Are you an open participant who would like to be added to our section-specific wikis and play along at annotating? Sign up: