- ARY Youth Experiencing Homelessness- Call to Action 2018
- ARY Youth Count Report 2016
- ARY Service Provider Training Report 2016
- ARY Report of Youth Homelessness in Richmond 2015
- Call to Action Deliverables: Designs by Advocates and the University of Richmond WILL* Senior Seminar
- Pop up Drop in 2017: Richmond youth who have faced homelessness and housing instability use research and advocacy to help others in similar situations.
- ARY team member, Jasmine Lange, was selected as 40 of the 40 in 2017. These youth are working hard to end LGBTQ youth homelessness nationally, as well as working on projects in their home communities.
- Youth Count pop-up drop-in center: Richmond Times Dispatch: Overlooked and uncounted: Group brings awareness to youth homelessness
- June 2016 Service Provider Training: Henrico Citizen: Newspaper article on Growing Together training
- One of our very own Advocates for Richmond Youth, Aiyanna Horton, was selected as a True Fellow in 2016. These youth are working to end LGBTQ youth homelessness nationally, as well as working on projects in their home communities.
- Three of our team members were selected to be honored as 2016 Forty of the Forty by the True Colors Fund
- Our work was a motivating factor for the launch of the Youth Rapid Rehousing program: Richmond Times Dispatch: Homeless youth finds hope in new program
- ARY team member, Tiffany Haynes, was featured in an article for the Virginia Child Protection Newsletter: Advocates for Richmond Youth
- In January 2015, Alex Wagaman was invited by one of our community partners, Change the World RVA, to participate in an interview for a radio spot on youth homelessness through the local NPR station.
- In December 2014, we were invited by the co-hosts of the WRIR radio show “Community Conversations on Recovery” to participate in a show on LGBTQ youth homelessness.