Week 2 Reflection

0

I apologize to my classmates and teacher for the delay; a familial issue arose.
Onto the main point of my reflection!
I feel that the discussion of an interesting issue, such as the man-computer symbiosis, truly stimulates the launch of Thoughtvectors into Concept Space. Furthermore, the linking, commenting, and mentioning of other blogs within or respective posts creates a web of Thoughtvectors, each influencing the other. The influence of Thoughtvectors on each other does not necessarily generate a homogenous pool of opinions; I have referenced to other blogs that I do not agree with! Nevertheless, I am beginning to see more than an outline of a Thoughtvector, I am beginning to see it’s dimensions and purpose.
Truly, the various opinions in Team Revolution excite me! I’ve had my fair share of online English classes, and never before have I seen such a passion for opinion. Everyone in this class carries with them a crafted style, and it is apparent in each person’s Thoughtvector.

I am still a little blurry on my inquiry-based project. Perhaps I will pursue an idea involving the mechanics of the human mind. Maybe I will incorporate Doug Engelbart’s “Augmenting Human Intellect: A Conceptual Framework!”