The bag I was originality was working on hit a few snags (half the stitching came undone) but I have learned from my mistakes and did a smaller embroidery project to finish off the semester. I am really into the embroidered jean jacket trend and have always wanted one so I figured now would be a great time to give it a try. I started with a pencil and free handed the design on to the jacket based on a design I saw online. I then did the outline. I finished off the project by adding small details like the thorns and the flower. I think this project turned out well and am happy with the results.