Final Plan

I plan to finish the creation of each lesson along with the final assessment portion.  Lesson 1 is almost 100% complete but I would still like to tweak certain portions.

I plan to at least utilize portions of my module.  Unfortunately, the nature of my AP course forces me to adhere to a strict pacing plan, but I do think there are a few activities I will have time to substitute for other activities etc.  Although I don’t think I will be able to utilize the entire module, simply creating the module and the entire process has led to more reflection on how I incorporate technology etc. and I can already see improvement in some of my lesson planning/creation.

If my groupmates could provide any further feedback on resources, website etc. that would be great.  I would also like feedback on the ease of the course in terms of how easy it is to move through and if I have organized the course effectively. I am also interested to receive feedback on whether or not I have provided enough of a “workload” or not enough for certain portions or activities.

My questions for you include:

1.  Structurally is the module well organized?  How can I improve the set up/organization?
  2. How can I make the module more interactive between myself and students and amongst students?
  3. Am I on the right track?  I know I have a long way to go but I hope this is a start!  🙂

One thought on “Final Plan”

1. Your module is incredibly well organized. It is very clear.

In terms of interactivity, it looks like you have one discussion board. I think you will increase interactivity once you start responding to students. Your module is designed to done hybrid, yes? If so, referencing the online portions during f2f time and vice versa will set up a nice communication channel that will be on-going. There are also some other more interactive online activities you could implement if they work such as voice threads or wiki use, or other interactive/collaborative tools.

You are on the right track with this. Your module is looking great.