Final Plan on Leadership Module

1. My hope for the module is to have the information on different leadership styles segmented into folders, have a blueprint for how the  students can move through and document/keep track of what information they are gathering as they work on the leadership module.
  2. I am planning on using this module with my Honors’ government classes as a part of a unit I have been developing on leadership over the last few years. ¬†They currently do a biography study on a leader of their choice.
  3. I would love to hear from my colleagues on what type of leadership skills you think we should introduce to kids or work on them having an understanding of.
  4. I would like some feedback on how to make the module come together so it looks more professional rather than a page with links…… not sure if I can create a “web page” but I feel like the module should be more visually interesting and “directional” for the students to follow through it– any ideas on this would be great.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

One Comment

1. What I would like for you to do is to create your module with only the stuff that your students will need to see, so you can take out the TPACk analysis, and the rough draft. Go ahead and make this module into what your students will see.

Does that make sense?