Internet Addition’s impacts on relationships What is Internet Addiction and Relationship? Pros: “This paper presents a cross-sectional study of a large, high-school Greek student sample with the aim to examine adolescent motives for participating in social networking (SN) for a possible link with parenting style and cognitions related to Internet addiction disorder (IAD). Exploratory statistics… Read More

As Nelson defined in his text that his definition of “thinkertoy” is “a computer display system that helps you envision complex alternatives.” Ted Nelson, Computer Lib / Dream Machines.  He also has given examples of the process of envisioning complex alternative making decision, designing, planning, writing, weighing alternate theories, considering alternate forms of legislation, doing scholarly research,… Read More