Introductions are in order

Hello, I’m Ben Weiner, I hope you’re ready to learn some fun facts. Strap in!

I’m studying Broadcast Journalism and Political Science in school, but defining myself by major is a little limiting. Outside of the university, I spend my time helping to run a small record label named Running Around Records. That takes up most of my time I’m not working my jobs, one in retail and the other in communications.

I signed up for this course because I was selected by Robertson school faculty to help the RTD cover the UCI Worlds Bike Race in September. I am happy to be along for the ride.

I don’t know if I would call myself a cyclist, but I own a bicycle and I use it, on occasion, to get around from place to place in the city. It is a somewhat convenient option, but not really a hobby.

Now my social media platforms? That’s a big one. I’m probably most active on Twitter, followed by Tumblr, then Facebook. All personally. I also have an Instagram but I am not very active on it.

The only other thing I really use as a social network (and its debatable if it is one) is YouTube. Beyond that, I use Pinterest and Flickr at one of my places of work.

Let’s see where this goes, ride on.