Finally!!

To view my Inquiry Project you’ll have to click —> this <— link! *Once you get to the website click the “Let’s Investigate” button and enjoy!!

Meeting Deadlines

Yesterday evening was the deadline for our Inquiry Proposal drafts. I don’t know how I did it, but I sent it in on time, 11:59 P.M. last night to be exact. I have never met a deadline so close in my entire life. Time really was on my side last night. So you may be asking […]

Major Progress

Today, whilst babysitting, I decided to go ahead and start really cracking down and getting this draft D.O.N.E.   If you haven’t picked up on it by now, I am a huge procrastinator. I know it’s not a good habit, but sometimes it’s easier for me to just do something and get the creative juices […]

Focus, focus, focus.

I’ve come to realize, going back through old blog posts, that I never really had a solid, concrete idea of what exactly I was going to be writing about. Yes, the overwhelming theme I was getting at was that everything happens for a reason. No matter how much I believe it, I’d never be able […]

Weekly Report

The beginning of this week was a slump for me. But the second half was an intensive catch up session that I plan on continuing into next week. I feel that I’ve somewhat made up for the lack of posting about my inquiry with my Forgiveness post, keep on reading to find out why! I […]

Forgiveness, schmorgiveness, right?

A chapter I read in Mira Kirshembaum‘s book Everything Happens for a Reason really spoke to me as I read it. I envisioned how parts of my inquiry Project were going to be laid out and decided to test it out! Forgiveness is one of the ten reasons that everything happens to us. For this reason, I’m trying […]

Meta Concept Experience: Behind the Scenes

If you’re reading this blog post, consider yourself lucky. You get the first look at what goes on behind the scenes when I’m creating a blog post. I know this is an exciting time for you, but try to keep your cool. I’m taking it all the way back to my first post for this […]

Nugget 5

I’d love to expand a little bit upon two areas in Alan Kay and Adele Goldberg’s Personal Dynamic Media essay. The first will be a little more of a traditional nugget assignment, and the second will be a shorter version where I was reminded of a commercial I had recently seen that reminded me of one […]

Weekly Report/Narrowed proposal

This past week has been crazy for me. It’s been a really tough time for me and my family which is why I haven’t been posting as much. I have to say that the research and reading I have been doing has helped me through this time quite a bit. I’d love it if my […]

By the Book

I had a hard time pulling my nose out of the current book I’m reading and focusing on more than just one aspect of this inquiry, but what I found while researching today was quite interesting. To give me some motivation I decided to take it easy and ease myself into it before diving right […]