Please see the message below from Ecosystem Field Studies regarding their Summer 2017 field courses.
AMAZING SUMMER, 3-CREDIT, FIELD SCIENCE COURSES with Ecosystem Field Studies
An opportunity to apply your classroom & textbook learning
while immersed in a spectacular & transformative educational setting!
Caribbean Ecosystem Field Studies
* Study, snorkel & SCUBA dive on the Caribbean coral reef of Mexico * May 21- June 10 or June 14 – July 4
Colorado Ecosystem Field Studies
* Study, camp, & hike in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado
* June 18 – July 8 or July 15- August 4
- Gain valuable career skills in hands-on scientific field research
- Earn 3 undergraduate academic transfer credits over summer-break
- Join a diverse & exciting group of college students for an experiential learning experience of a lifetime!
Open to students from all universities & majors | Accredited by the University of Montana at Missoula, Environmental Studies Program: ENST 391- for 3 undergraduate semester transfer credits
Direct questions to Professor Steve Johnson, EcoFS Director at steve@EcoFS.org