Looking to leverage your scientific background with a part-time job?
Would you want to add a GE Internship to your resume?
Are you a current student at VCU and have 10 hours per week to spare?
We would love to talk to you…
At GE Healthcare Life Sciences, we strive to develop breakthrough products that inspire our customers to push the limits of imaginative science.
- College student attending the University (Preferably Masters/PhD student – in the Science department or related area, 2nd or 3rd year).
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Demonstrate the aptitude to learn the technology of GE Lifesciences.
- Access to the scientific researchers within the University.
- A proven record of working successfully with diverse populations.
- A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with individuals.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.