All Frog Tutoring tutors will meet with assigned students to provide one-on-one private tutoring for subject matters in their areas of expertise. Tutors are to serve as a guide and coach to assist their students to become a successful, independent learner while integrating effective study and learning strategies to maximize the student’s potential for academic progress. Ultimately, it is the tutor’s responsibility to motivate students to want to learn, achieve, and be self-motivated.
Why Work For Frog Tutoring?
- Tutors will choose which grade levels and subjects to tutor.
- Tutors will create their own work schedule.
- As long as tutors work the minimum amount of hours a week, they can work as many hours as they like.
- Driving Compensation Depending on the distance, tutors will be compensated for driving over a certain mileage.
- Bonuses Tutors who constantly receive high tutor rankings will be eligible for periodic bonuses
- Incentives & Acknowledgement (Hard work does not go unnoticed!!!)
- Tutor of the month: Every month the Regional Coordinator from each region will submit one tutor to be selected as the tutor of the month. This tutor will have their name and photo posted on the corporate page of the website as well as our Facebook page. Not only will they receive public acknowledgement and a certificate, the tutor of the month will receive “special prize” which will vary each month.
- Tutor Referral Program during our “busy” season
- During times when there is a high need for tutors, current tutors will receive a bonus for every person referred and hired that are qualified to tutor in high demand subjects.
If this position interests you, please apply online at: www.frogtutoring.com/become-a-tutor
Mote offers a variety of internship opportunities for undergraduate/graduate students and recent college graduates interested in a career in the ocean sciences. Mote internships are designed to inspire students with a life-long appreciation and commitment to the conservation and sustainability of our oceans by providing unique, hands-on opportunities to conduct ocean science research, education or support services under the mentorship of Mote scientists, educators, animal care specialists and other professionals. The experience gained through Mote internships should provide both the knowledge and experience base to prepare the intern for entry level employment within related fields.
Spring application deadline has been extended from December 1st.
For specific job duties and responsibilities related to internships, please visithttps://mote.org/research/internships.
To apply for an internship, please visit www.mote.fluidreview.com
For questions, email email@example.com