Posted by & filed under Slider.

cc licensed ( BY NC ) flickr photo shared by Thomas Hawk

The options are endless and the choice is yours. We’ve seen people and groups do all kinds of amazing things in WordPress. Here are a few examples that might help color your thinking.

7 Responses to “What can I do here?”

1. nurs605

Tom:

I’m not computer illiterate, but I am TOTALLY clueless as to what I should even be doing. I have no idea how I selected a template or if I did!

Any help would be appreciated.

LRT

• Tom Woodward

No worries there. We’ll get it straight.

When you signed up, you had the option to pick between two templates- one of them was the VCU Globe template and the other was a generic template. The Globe template gave you a bunch of pages and things you probably don’t want. I’ll drop in and restore things to something a bit more generic.

• Tom Woodward

There are some basic tutorial videos built into rampages. (see image below)

You probably want to write posts. Just login, go to posts>add new. Then write something and hit publish. That’s a start. 🙂

If you have some specific questions throw in here and we’ll see what we can do.

rampages video tutorials

• Tom Woodward

You should see an option when you’re logged in that says ‘My Sites’ at the top of the screen. That should show you what sites you have access to. You’ll want to go to the dashboard of your site (rather than an instructor’s site).
      Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 1.07.18 PM
      It’s possible to create just an account. If so, you’ll go to that page and click ‘Add New.’

The new video tutorials link is now on the dashboard of any site where you’re logged in. It’s right by that yellow A.

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 1.07.07 PM

If you’re still having trouble submit a request here.