Destiny to Dr.B

Tameka F. Burroughs

Family v. Work

As an educational leader, I welcome seeing policy changes in the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) of 1993 to afford working parents and caregivers leave that extends beyond the allotted 12 weeks especially for public education professionals. As an educator… Continue Reading →

Title IX Enforcement

An Executive Order (EO) issued by the Biden Harris administration in March 2021 directed the United States Department of Education to review the Title IX rule promulgated by former Secretary Betsy DeVos in May 2020, that provided more protections of… Continue Reading →

Equitable Education for All

In delving deeper into my understanding of Affirmative Action and how it evolved in America to somewhat level the playing field for minorities across all sectors; the newly acquired information has only heightened my disappointment with the lack of equity… Continue Reading →

The Power of Speech

“Speech is powerful. It can stir people to action, move them to tears of both joy and sorrow, and—as it did here—inflict great pain. On the facts before us, we cannot react to that pain by punishing the speaker. As… Continue Reading →

My reflection on making policy and law

My experience(s) of making policy and/or law: professional reflections  Having a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration and Political Science, I have some experience and interest in studying laws, policy making, and implementation of both laws and policy. My… Continue Reading →

Protected: Leadership Philosophy

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

Protected: The Peer Revision Process

Protected: Conflict Resolution

Protected: Team Performance

Protected: Team Personality Preferences

« Older posts

© 2022 Destiny to Dr.B — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑