Want to learn more about other School of Business majors?
- Check out our VCU Major Maps:
- Finance with a concentration in Risk Management & Insurance
- Financial Technology
- Concentrations in Actuarial Science or Financial Engineering
- Information Systems
- Concentrations in General Marketing; Marketing Communications and Analytics; Product and Brand Management
- Real Estate
Need to know how to pass a class?
- Review our academic success resources with general and course specific worksheets. Don’t stop there! Academic Tutors and Coaches are available to assist you through the Campus Learning Center. As well, VCU’s Writing Center can assist you at all stages of the writing process.
Looking to connect with peers in a campus club or student organization?
- Let the Office of Student Engagement be your next stop to connect with student organizations, mentors, and pursue interviews and shadowing opportunities. A full list of VCU student groups is also available here.
Did you know there’s a list of Student and Well-Being resources available?
- Here is a list of cost-saving opportunities available for you. Also be sure to check out this mental health guide, and a list of well-being resources. If you have additional needs, please speak with your academic advisor.
Thinking about changing your major to business?
- We’d like to talk to you more about what that involves, but first, you must attend our Change of Major Information Session.
Are you thinking about transferring to VCU School of Business?
- Please visit our school recruitment page or email the team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. Details on starting a transfer application are here.
Please contact your academic advisor with any questions. We are here to help!
(For better results, use the search option on the right sidebar at any time.)