One day I was at a friend’s house relaxing and catching up with his family, when his mom said she had a surprise for me. She went into the other room very quickly and came back out with a dvd. I was pretty happy because I love surprises and I like to watch movies. She handed me the dvd and said that she wanted me to watch the movie as soon as I had some spare time. She didn’t tell me any information on the movie and the title, The Secret, didn’t do much justice either.

After I watch it I was pretty amazed at the message. The movie is pretty much about the law of attraction and you have to somehow get in tuned with the universe so you can pretty much live well and happy.

Astrology is the study that assumes and attempts to interpret the influence of the heavenly bodies on human affairs. It sorta falls more in the category of metaphysics and is similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like yoga or feng shui.

In the early stages of its existence, long before recorded history, its been called the ‘’ Mother of all Sciences.’’ Astrology at high levels is a mastery of its particular science and the intuitive arts.

http://www.astrology.com/article/understanding-astrology.html