CHIN300, 教育 / Education, 文化 / Culture

Mugumya Charine Curation Project 2

15 Dec , 2018  

Towards the end of the semester, we started learning more about chinese idioms and poems. The idioms and poems we watched  in class were both entertaining and meaningful. I decided to look for one myself and came upon this idiom story on determination. I found the meaning of this story very true as hardwork and determination payoff in someway.

这段视频讲的是一位想要征服这座山的农民。从这个故事中吸取的教训是,决心和努力可以克服任何障碍。我认为这一课非常正确。

,

CHIN301

习近平是总裁的无限期,王岐山是副总统。

17 Mar , 2018  

最近习近平任命主席具有没有任何限制。中国共产党也任命副总统。做决定将设置课程对于中国在接下来的几十年里。在将来我有兴趣在检查中其他决定从中国共产党。有些人相信这个决定很好,习近平有时间修复中国经济增长模式的问题。其他人则认为,这一决定意味着中国需要更长时间才能变得更加自由。

Recently, Xi Jinping was appointed as a president of China with no term limits. Also, the Chinese Communist Party appointed a new vice president. This decision will set the course for China’s political environment over the next few decades. I’m interesting in following along with other decisions that the Chinese Communist Party will make in the future. Some people believe this decision is good, because they think it will give Xi Jinping enough time to fix any issues with the current Chinese economic growth model. Others believe that this decision is not good, and will mean that it will take longer for China to become more liberal.

来源 (Sources):

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/17/china-reappoints-xi-jinping-as-president-with-no-term-limit

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/03/17/593841022/some-economists-see-a-plus-side-in-eliminating-term-limits-for-chinas-xi-jinping

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CHIN201, 历史 / History, 媒体 / Media, 文化 / Culture, 日常生活 / Everyday life

乒乓球進化史 首位世界冠軍原來係香港人 – YouTube

3 Oct , 2017  

这个视频是乒乓球的历史。我觉得这个视频很有用,因为我们学习爱好和运动。在中国美国历史乒乓球是很重要的运动。我最喜欢的运动是乒乓球。视频的说话人说的很快,但是我可以懂一下。因为视频有字幕,所以中文学生可以懂很多的信息。视频有很多着名人物:毛泽东和尼克松。现在我知道乒乓球是一项非常重要的运动。请看看视频吧!

This video is about the history of Ping Pong. I think that this video is very useful, because we are studying sports and hobbies in Chinese. In Chinese American history, Ping pong is also a very important sport. Ping pong is my favorite sport. This video’s speaker talks very quickly, but I can still understand some of it. Because this video has subtitles, it makes it allows Chinese students to comprehend a lot of the information. This video also has many famous people: Mao Ze Dong and Nixon. Now I know that ping pong is an incredibly important sport. Please watch the video!

, , , , , ,