A newspaper article. Easy? Yes. A review? Yes. But, as legendary football coach Vince Lombardi might have said to his NFL team at the beginning of training camp “Gentleman, this is a football.” It never hurts to go back over some basics.
2. musical works, including any accompanying words
3. dramatic works, including any accompanying music
4. pantomimes and choreographic works
5. pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works
6. motion pictures and other audiovisual works
7. sound recordings
8. architectural works
The general rule. of course, is that copyright protects original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression.
Do any parts of this definition raise interesting questions?