Final Myers

For my final project I created a hybrid module that includes 5 hands on projects for students to create. The development of a student ePortfolio is part of the module to help students feel a sense of accomplishment. Discussion boards are part of each project to allow students the opportunity to share ideas and connect… Read More Final Myers

Reflection Myers

I believe I am able to use effective electronic communication methods for instructions in the K-12 education environment through the use of management programs like Schoology, Google Apps like Drive, and through the use of videos, existing and ones that I develop. I did learn a great deal about how Discussion boards and apps like… Read More Reflection Myers

VR Myers

I have to admit when I first looked at the assignment and saw the “53 minute video” I was a little rattled. After watching I have to agree – totally worth it! I think virtual reality is so fascinating and I am always interested in reading about sites like Second World and Minecraft. I had… Read More VR Myers

Status Myers

Except for creating an additional Syllabus for the students, I believe I have completed my Module. The module was intended to be project based and that would give students a strong introduction to using a photo imaging program. After looking over the 5 projects I believe it does give the students the basics. The module… Read More Status Myers

Final TPACK Myers

Lesson Description: This lesson is being designed for 8th graders who have been learning about the basics of typography. This lesson is a part of a module containing five projects designed to teach the basic principles of working with layers in a photo imaging program. It incorporates Technology Communication Tools C/T 6-8.13 Communicate effectively with… Read More Final TPACK Myers

SRL Myers

In regards to the reading and my module I do believe it is necessary to address SRL. I believe SRL should be developed in face to face instruction as well as hybrid and full online instruction. Basically I think it is one of the most important skills/processes that students can develop in order to become… Read More SRL Myers

TPACK2 Myers

Lesson Description: This lesson is being designed for 8th graders who have been learning about the basics of typography. This lesson is a part of a module designed to teach the basic principles of using a photo imaging program in a desktop publishing environment. It incorporates Technology Communication Tools C/T 6-8.13 Communicate effectively with others… Read More TPACK2 Myers

Activities Myers

This module will include several activities including conversation using discussion boards that will also include reflection on the projects and and sharing of ideas about how the skills can be used in core classes.  The main pedagogy in this lesson is students completing projects. According to the online learning activities information, “Projects also provide students… Read More Activities Myers