Is Breach morally justifiable

Although I would not agree with the creation of something like breach, I would still argue that its existence is something that is morally justifiable. As with every country, border control is a necessity to ensure that people are not just coming into and leaving the control too freely. Countries don’t want too many good people leaving and too many bad people coming in. And so, because Beszel and Ul Qoma are two distinct cities, a border exists between them. Because of the border, there now has to be something to enforce that border or else they might as well merge together into one big city like the unification want. However, until something like that happens, the border exists and Breach will be there to enforce the separation between the two cities. However, having said that, I am against the methods that are used to ensure that the people in the two cities don’t interact with each other. Punishments are necessary to deter people from crossing over, but to go as far as forbidding any form of interaction between the two cities is far too extreme.