Upcoming Performances

http://classicalrevolutionrva.com/mozart-festival/

I will be performing at @12:30 at Gallery5 (200 W. Marshall St.) in a trio and then again at 4p.m. at Candela Books + Gallery (214 W. Broad St.) as a member of a full orchestra with members of the Richmond Symphony chorus, conducted by the RSO’s new Associate Conductor, Chia-Hsuan Lin, performing selections from Mozart’s symphonies, the Requiem, and his concerto for flute and harp.

I will participating in another Classical Revolution RVA  program on Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 8 p.m.  at  Castenea (1814 E. Main St.) The theme is Spanish and Italian music and I will be performing a trio by Martin Jose Rodriguez Peris with flutists, Heidi Thurmond and Michelle Matts.

Another larger project is a full recital on Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 4 p.m. at the V.C.U. Performing Arts Center.  It is a program dedicated to women’s musicianship and will feature the chamber works of Melanie Bonis, Judith Shatin, Gwyneth Walker, Cherise D. Leiter, and Valerie Coleman.

Guest artists include: Kathy Pritchard on piano, Jackie Spears on cello, Emily Avesian on clarinet, Naima Burrs on violin, and Michelle Matts and Heidi Thurmond on flute.

Admission is free and the public is welcome.

Women in Music Recital