Dr. C – A Man Against Structure For Better Learning

Posted in : Mythology and Folklore on by : sleepvertical

READ MORE

When you make a certain type of art… Is it damaging?

Posted in : Milton on by : sleepvertical

READ MORE

The Read-a-Thon was INCREDIBLE

Posted in : Uncategorized on by : braindust

I have never read for an entire day, let alone keep my eyes open reading for more than a few hours. Time was absolutely suspended while we were on the Reading Porch. There was a unique “spirit” in the room and many wonderful ideas and thoughts emerged from the text. I am a better person […]

READ MORE

Jane Eyre deserves a read-a-thon…

READ MORE

Now I’ll always think of Wolverine as Milton

READ MORE

I’ll be missing Jane Eyre

READ MORE

Oh geez this weather!

READ MORE

Great Job Zerri!

Posted in : Milton on by : braindust

I want to take a minute to tell Zerri Great Job leading things off for us! You set the bar high for the rest of the semester. Getting in front of everyone and presenting your own ideas AND being the lead-off-batter is pretty intimidating and you handled it flawlessly. I feel pretty bad for Sin. […]

READ MORE

“Hot sauce on your curiosity”

Posted in : Mythology & Folklore on by : braindust

I have no idea how Dr. C ended up saying “It’s like hot sauce on your curiosity” but it was funny. And, in fact, our conversation about Rochester sort of ignited my curiosity about him. I find him fascinating – not very likable but intriguing. He is always playing “catch up” in some way to […]

READ MORE

Wiki-Project!

READ MORE