Happy Birthday Milton!

Posted in : Uncategorized on by : braindust

It is snowing like crazy today! I love opening the front door and hearing the silence outside. Snow has a way of calming the noise of the world and creating peace – even though we are stuck inside. I feel really fortunate that my parents are here and Mom is has not stopped cooking. We […]

READ MORE

Thank you for a wonderful class!

Posted in : Milton on by : sleepvertical

READ MORE

Obedience, Justice, Mercy

Posted in : Milton on by : braindust

Today’s class really blew my mind! There were so many things I tried wrapping my head around and WOW – where do I start, how do I ground what is happening, how does Milton have the ability to do this to my brain? Some of the things that stood out for me today were the […]

READ MORE

I was a little hurt last night

READ MORE

My Wikipedia summary

Posted in : Mythology and Folklore on by : sleepvertical

READ MORE

When the [Wikipedia] Dog Bites

Posted in : Mythology & Folklore on by : braindust

“When the [Wikipedia] Dog Bites” As a child we watched The Sound of Music every Thanksgiving. It was tradition I certainly enjoyed and often times I still sing the songs. When the semester began Dr. Campbell introduced us to “Beauty and the Beast” tales and he mentioned that The Sound of Music is a tale […]

READ MORE

Wikipedia stopped a vandalizer on my page!

READ MORE

Making connections

The other day I was telling someone the story of my son being a high school senior. At the time, he was a football player and every Friday I cooked and prepared the pre-game meal for his team. It was an incredible experience. Each week Gaven was there but never spoke to me until they […]

READ MORE

Shame/Guilt…. Redemption/Forgiveness…. Punishment

Posted in : Milton on by : braindust

I appreciate the great presentations today. They stirred up a few thoughts/questions I want to work through. When thinking about the shame/guilt argument. I do not feel that they were forced into feeling guilty. When Eve had the dream before she ever sinned, she appeared to feel guilt and talked to Adam about it. We […]

READ MORE

I’m still not changing my opinion on snakes

READ MORE