QUALITY SCORE AND ITS INFLUENCE ON PPC

Posted in : Uncategorized on by : William Dillon

Merry Christmas!Hopefully you’ve powered through my last few blog posts on PPC, and you’ve given it some time to digest. The last big component to the jigsaw that is PPC is your quality score (QS). I wanna hop right in.From Google’s perspective, QS matters because it represents the relevance of your ads. I said in the last blog post that Google didn’t become a trusted search engine by selling out to the highest bidder. As a faithful ‘Googler’ my trust in Google is that it will show relevant,

READ MORE

What It Means to Create a SMART Campaign

Often times the norm in marketing or public relations involves communicating with clients, quickly creating statements or promotions, and blasting them out to an otherwise unsuspecting public. These outputs are easily measured – and for the most part as long as your return is greater than your initial investment – all’s well that ends well. Right?The problem of course is that these results don’t account for sentiment – the longer term interactions and relationships developed with your publics.

READ MORE

READ MORE

Happy Birthday Milton!

Posted in : Uncategorized on by : braindust

It is snowing like crazy today! I love opening the front door and hearing the silence outside. Snow has a way of calming the noise of the world and creating peace – even though we are stuck inside. I feel really fortunate that my parents are here and Mom is has not stopped cooking. We […]

READ MORE

Thank you for a wonderful class!

Posted in : Milton on by : sleepvertical

READ MORE

Obedience, Justice, Mercy

Posted in : Milton on by : braindust

Today’s class really blew my mind! There were so many things I tried wrapping my head around and WOW – where do I start, how do I ground what is happening, how does Milton have the ability to do this to my brain? Some of the things that stood out for me today were the […]

READ MORE

I was a little hurt last night

READ MORE

My Wikipedia summary

Posted in : Mythology and Folklore on by : sleepvertical

READ MORE

When the [Wikipedia] Dog Bites

Posted in : Mythology & Folklore on by : braindust

“When the [Wikipedia] Dog Bites” As a child we watched The Sound of Music every Thanksgiving. It was tradition I certainly enjoyed and often times I still sing the songs. When the semester began Dr. Campbell introduced us to “Beauty and the Beast” tales and he mentioned that The Sound of Music is a tale […]

READ MORE

Wikipedia stopped a vandalizer on my page!

READ MORE