Welcome!

My name is Christina Madlinger, and I am passionate about children’s education and holistic development. I believe in providing all children with authentic, engaging learning experiences, as well as opportunities for social and emotional growth.

I began working with children when I was a teenager, serving as a kid’s camp counselor, babysitter, and church nursery worker. I have two years of experience at The Goddard School of Mechanicsville, where I worked with children ages 0-11. Before earning my degree from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, I studied elementary education at Liberty University. While at Liberty, I accrued 130 hours of practicum in public, private, and urban settings. Locally, I have completed practicum at Oak Grove, Greenwood, and Barack Obama Elementary Schools. During the spring of 2019, I serviced students at Spring Run Elementary School by delivering remediated math instruction to third through fifth grade students. I student taught at John B. Cary Elementary during the fall of 2019, and was hired as a second and third grade instructional assistant for the remainder of the school year.

Throughout my education and experiences, I have learned to employ student-centered educational philosophies, to become a reflective practitioner, and to effectively deliver differentiated instruction with a warm, yet demanding, demeanor. At the heart of my practice is the desire for student success and achievement, a love for learning, and a resilient spirit.

Browse the menu for highlights from my coursework at and training, as well as a current resume and relevant certifications.