hospital visits

I’ve been to the hospital, not for reasons that have to do with me, at least 7 times this year. One of my roommates has these really weird episodes where it seems like she is having an allergic reaction. Although, she did not even have anything new to eat, use any new product, etc. It is really scary and, for the most part, I have been the only one home when she has these episodes. So, I had to take her to the hospital because she could barely function. She can barely walk, breathe and is profusely sweating and is shaking and itching. We have been to the hospital so many times because of these reoccurring problems but the doctors literally have no idea what it is. ┬áNot trying to speak badly about doctors but they honestly seemed not to care about her problems. Although I am sure they were really busy or something…..all 7 times. But yeah, it has been really stressful for her and all of my roommates because we have all had our turns taking her to the hospital and waiting with her. It is also really expensive, and the doctors usually do not give her medicine, or medicine that will even help. But she has a lot of appointments now because she has begun to loose feeling in one of her legs. So now hopefully the doctors can take it a little bit more seriously and try to figure out what is actually going on with her. The last time we went was last week today and she has been doing a lot better and I hope that it stays that way. I am really concerned because I live with her and I see how much she struggles with it and how it can affect her in school and her personal life. She is an art major, and the art buildings are really far away and she has to carry her big art portfolio with her, and it is hard enough to do with 2 functioning legs, i cannot even imagine how it is with just 1.