time and space with Eurah J.

It's Wednesday morning and Jess is holding on to her Apricot Mimosa at Perly's Delicatessen in downtown Richmond. I think she will make it through the week.

It’s Wednesday morning and Jess is holding on to her Apricot Mimosa at Perly’s Delicatessen in downtown Richmond. I think she will make it through the week.

Thanksgiving in Alexandria, VA. Buses are still running and people are still living.

Ex-Italian roommate, Rebecca, and I are hiking down from the steep rice paddies in Yangshuo of China's Guangxi Region.

Ex-Italian roommate, Rebecca, and I are hiking down from the steep rice paddies in Yangshuo of China’s Guangxi Region. It’s hard to enjoy the view when you’re constantly watching your step. 

Man with Vera Bradley purse watches the Venice Beach skaters catch some air by the beach.

Man with Vera Bradley purse watches the Venice Beach skaters catch some air by the beach. Does he miss his bachelor days when he didn’t have to carry a purse?

LXGX Models and Stylists at NuSpace in Los Angeles pose for a quick photoshoot before the live mannequin Fashion show!

Taking a run through the San Fernando Valley. Are we south of the border yet?

Cotton candy skies and a desert breeze while jogging through the San Fernando Valley. Are we south of the border yet? 

Robert Tillery and his backyard overlooking the San Fernando valley of California, as he heads out to a birthday party at the cigar lounge, I mean park.

Man freshens up his 'do' in the public eye of downtown Los Angeles, I suppose a female friend asked him to combover.

Man freshens up his ‘do’ in the public eye of downtown Los Angeles, I suppose a female friend asked him to combover.

Sam hanging halfway out of his loft apartment in the fashion district of downtown Los Angeles. He blows out his cigarette smoke as half his mind is still in Richmond and the other half is in LA.

Grace at Speakeasy's Wine N' Paint night in downtown Richmond. Fortunately by the look of her painting, you couldn't even tell she skipped the wine and went straight to the martini.

Grace at Speakeasy’s Wine N’ Paint night in downtown Richmond. Fortunately by the look of her painting, you couldn’t even tell she skipped the wine and went straight to the martini.