Inquiry Questions

My inquiry question focuses on the dark web. I want to know what it is, why it’s there, and who uses it. My main reason for this is because we talked about it in class the other day. I did know about it beforehand though. I’m quite a fan of horror and spooky stuff so I read about a lot of creepy things and I’ve definitely come across the topic of the dark web a few times. I know it’s used for a lot of black market stuff like selling organs but I also know it can be used for things that are a lot worse, like hiring hit men and selling your body to cannibals. Honestly the whole thing really freaks me out but I think that’s why I’m drawn to it. I guess I just like freaking myself out. I’m excited to do research on this, however I’m not sure if I’m actually willing to venture onto the dark web. We’ll see.

One thought on “Inquiry Questions”

1. I know that we talked about this a little in class yesterday. If you choose to explore this topic you will have to really narrow your focus. If you choose to explore gaming, there might be a way to merge the two topics particularly as they are related to your major. For example, the darkweb and dark side of trolling and gender discrimination in gaming from a psychological point of view. Something to think about.