Persuasion Map 2

Byrne, Robert H. “Measuring Ocean Acidification: New Technology for a New Era of Ocean

Chemistry.” Environmental Science & Technology Environ. Sci. Technol. 48.10 (2014): 5352-360. American Chemical Society. Web. 8 Dec. 2015.

Mustain, Andrea. “Earth’s Final Frontier: Mysteries of the Deep Sea.”LiveScience. TechMedia Network,

29 Sept. 2011. Web. 8 Dec. 2015.

“Geography of the Ocean and the Structure of Planet Ocean.” MarineBio, 2015. Web. 09 Dec. 2015.

I did not feel that I had to really change my persuasion map. I liked how I put quotes for different topics I would be talking about for each reason, that way it would feel more formal and “credible.” I still wish that I could have had more space for my conclusion, because I feel that mine is pretty strong. Another thing is that some of the examples use “big words” and I think that that will interest the reader and get them to be like “what the heck is that” and feel an impulse to look into on their own. I think that that is good for my reader(s), because then they may not be “blind” to what I am talking about regardless if I am going to write like they have absolutely no idea as to what I am talking about. Some of the facts I think will also may the reader have a “no way” moment. So, to me, I think that my current persuasion map is well done.

persuasion map