Week One Reflection

Although it comes quite late, better late than never I always say (I am often late due to over-scheduling). I am impressed that I managed to balance my other two summer classes that are ending this week and the blog as well as I did at the beginning, but began to run out of steam by the end of the week. However, I believe excuses are for losers and plan to be fully caught up by the end of tomorrow. I enjoy reading the articles and the blog posting, however my tendency to ignore social media in my normal life has affected my participation on Twitter. As far as the Inquiry Project, I have not narrowed any ideas yet but I am brainstorming constantly. I think everyone’s point of views in responses to my blog and original postings will help me narrow down ideas naturally.

P.s. My twitter name is @waldend200 if you are interested in following me. I plan to use it more.

3 thoughts on “Week One Reflection”

1. My goal is to try to complete a design is actually imagined and real , it needs to be a member of the lifestyle , but always light flow becomes personal .” Ralph Lauren said he was unengaged to break new ground within your originalhttp://www.bhamentertainment.co.uk/
    the style and design might be the necessary foundation for highly stylized fashion , fashion mustn’t be wearing there is only one season, but should be no time period limit for eternity. POLO kind of fashion, from American background tradition , but alive . This a high-quality of life for Ralph Lauren won the Association of favor Designers of America Award for keeps Achievement era .Cheap_uk_burberry_polo_shirt_133501
    1 Polo logo : Truly Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren) the best symbol , decide Ralph Lauren polo brand aristocratic LOGO, you should associate the origins of clothing he designed .http://www.bhamentertainment.co.uk/Paul_Smith_Tri_Fold_Purses_233340.html
    2 POLO shirt : the Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren) that is generated by the POLO shirt, short to the front long hem , is playing polo around the charge forward movement and design.paul smith outlet store online 051140
    4 decades associated with the century Anglo-American upper class life , western , old movies wilderness , baseball player inside 1930s also, the old Ralph Lauren Regal contain inspiration . Sheikh inside a simple style of references to regions of fashion design , it ought to said Ralph Lauren denied. He claimed ” no masterpiece, no sketches, some just try .” October 14, 1939 , in Brooklyn ‘s Bronx born inside of a middle-class Jewish family .Burberry Sale