How it feels when I think

I think constantly. It is sometimes even hard to concentrate  because I am thinking about so many things all at once. I feel like sometimes I drown in my own thoughts, and sometimes I feel like I can’t come up with any thoughts to save my life. It all depends on the day and mood I’m in. I think there is a huge difference in the way humans and computers “think.” Computers are meticulous and have been programmed to function a certain way. While there may be a similarity between humans being taught how to act by their parents and programmed computers, I think that’s where the similarities end. We, as humans, feel emotions and act on impulse and think freely. I definitely know that I am an emotional thinker, and my heart and mind are connected at all times. Humans are empathetic and have the ability to sympathize with others, something computers cannot do. I do not believe there could even be a way to program computers to do that without it ending like some crazy action movie with robots taking over the world.

3 thoughts on “How it feels when I think

1. Thinking, then, is free of outside influences? You mention parents — and peers ? — who may try to influence your thinking. They cannot “program” your thinking, but doesn’t your culture have influence on your thoughts, assumptions, etc? When we travel to other countries for example, our thinking is often challenged by new traditions and cultures.

2. Have youu ever consіdered creating an e-book оr guest
    authoring on other sites? I ɦave a blog based upon oon thе ѕame information you discuss аnd would really lijke
    to hаve үօu share ѕome stories/informɑtion. I know mʏ subscribers woᥙld enjoy ʏour wοrk.
    If yⲟu’re еven remotely іnterested, feel free tto send me an e mail.