As I looked through my peer’s posts i had a hard time finding similar posts. I happened to discuss whether a mostly unknown entity was good or bad. I ended up settling upon the idea that darknets are a tool, and like any tool it can be used for good or bad, depending on the user.
For my sources, I feel quite satisfied. Mostly because my sources are from in-field experts, or those who have firsthand experience with using darknets for all kinds of purposes. A decent chunk consists of primary sources, video interviews and lectures. full of intriguing and relevant information. Regardless of who you are, you most likely use the internet, which means the topic discussed by my sources is relevant to you.
- Should the darknet be taken out? -Cath Everett
- Deep Web for Journalists: Comms, Counter-surveillance, Search -Alan Pearce
- THE DEEP WEB AND THE DARKNET: A LOOK A LOOK INSIDE THE INTERNET’S
MASSIVE BLACK BOX – Daniel Sui, James Caverlee, Dakota Rudesill
- The Darkside of Internet Freedom: The Net Delusion- Evgeny Morozov
- The Darkside of The Web- Kyle Terry
- The Dark Web- Alan Pearce
- The Dark Net isn’t What You Think- Alex Winter
- The Dark net: inside the digital underworld- Jamie Barlett
- How the Mysterious Darknet is going Mainstream- Jamie Barlett