The Artist – Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

My personalty type is classified as Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving (ISFP).  My focus on dealing with issues is based on an internal system of how I feel about those issues. Secondarily, I would use my 5 senses to evaluate a situation and come up with a strategy to deal with it. As an artist, I have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art. This has been true my whole life; I have been drawing since I was a little kid, and everyone in my dad’s side of the family are all artists.

As an artist, I work towards accomplishing goals that I have set according to my values and beliefs. I choose jobs which bring me closer to those specific goals. I’m also very action oriented. I prefer doing things rather than talking about them. I believe that actions speak louder than words.

I also have a lot of respect for others and care about the well-being of others. Again, I show my appreciation and love for those around me through actions rather than words. In terms of leadership, I have no strong desire to lead others or to be a follower.

Also, as an artist, I have strong appreciation of nature and natural beauties within nature. I am a very original and independent person. I value other peoples opinions and appreciate their help, but prefer to have some personal space to figure out my own strategies and plans for dealing with situations. People may think I’m carefree, but instead I’m just unique in my approach to dealing with things.

One thought on “The Artist – Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

1. Emir – Your post demonstrates that you have given thought to and have an understanding of your preferences. It also provides the reader insight into who you are. Thanks for a thoughtful reflection.
    SES