It happened

So yesterday on april tenth 2019 we finally have obtained our first picture of a black hole. This picture was found by the help of a 29 year old student who had just recently graduated. This is what I hope my life is like in the near future. I want to find more information about black holes. I want to find out more about other planets that could possibly exist in the cosmos. I want to make a difference for not just the people on earth now, but for people who will live in the future. I want to discover planets, I want to learn about the inner workings of black holes. I want to learn all about space. Space is such an interesting topic to me and we still just barely know that much about it. It is so massive it really is incomprehensible. I want to help design ships that we could possibly use to fly to new planets in the future. Or maybe the ship I help design is not not just for going one place to another, but for living on permanently. Space has always interested me ever since i was a kid. So to be in college, now getting to learn the specifics of how things move through time, it is so exciting. I want to know what you guys think about the recent discovery of the black hole. How do you think this single photo will effect our discoveries of the future? I believe that this picture is the first of many. I feel like everyone after seeing it in such a resolution is going to want to see exactly what it looks like, i know i do! I believe that in the next few years we will work to improve how detailed our telescopes and cameras are. While this is a given, we will also get some insight to how black holes work. We can observe the light around it and things orbiting or near it. These will help us make predictions about the future or future problems we may have to face in space. So let me know what you think about the black hole! or if you do not really care at all let me know that too! I would love to hear what everyone thinks about it, I think it is one of the coolest things that has happened in recent years.