Moosic

I recently saw a video of a man playing “Royals” by LORDE. He played it with his large cowboy hat, he played it on the trombone. He was sat in the middle of a field an when he started playing an entire herd of cows came over the horizon. The cows slowly walked toward the man and as they got closer you could hear them bellowing or mooing. When the man would take breathes between notes the cows would moo to fill in the space. its adorable. This got me thinking about music. This got me thinking about how some people do not like music, or just never listen to it. I listen to music everyday. If I go to class without my headphones I feel so lost and I just feel like i can not function. I would love to know if anyone can relate to me with this. I find music to be my happy place, and depending on how i am feeling is usually what decides what i listen to . I am a big fan of pretty much all types of music. I know a lot of people will say this but i really mean it. For example, I remember finding a song in 2013 and i remember it being really terrible. But I thought  about the song and i realized that someone put their time and effort into this song. This really made me begin to appreciate all types of music. I ended up listening to the song a few more times, and now today it is one of my favorite songs. Has anything like this ever happened to you? do you guys just listen to music on a daily basis like I do? I feel like most music has a lot of emotions to it even if it is not obvious. For example a lot of rap does not really seem to carry many emotions, but if you analyze and think about the words, I am sure you can find a deeper meaning to the song you are listening to. I feel like ever since probably middle school i have listened to music each and every day. Do you guys listen to music everyday? what kind? I am curious to hear about your favorite songs, and what makes them your favorite? One of my favorite songs is called peas and porridge, it reminds me of my childhood and my past. This is not a sad song or a bad thing. It makes me happy to listen to this and it just makes me bask in the nostalgia that the song reminds me of.

One Reply to “Moosic”

1. I had to click on this blog because it is the spelled the same way on my Instagram highlight hehe . I am a huge music lover and I don’t know what I would do without it. That video sounds absolutely adorable first of all. Second, I also listen to music everyday. As I am writing this, I am listening to The Grateful Dead! I listen to music almost 24/7. It makes my day so much better because it just makes me happy.
    but hey heres my fav song right now if you want to take a listen. Its So GoOd: Blood on the Leaves- Kanye West