Inquiry Project Beta

I still need to arrange my site to make the layout and the webpage easy to access.  (Lot of cosmetic brushing and touch ups.)

I am still progressing towards editing and revising my argumentative paper (the informations itself).  I am having trouble  relaying my points across to the audience. (Visiting Writing Center to brush up my research paper.)

My citation page and citations within my writing is still unfinished.  Many citations were left unmarked.

**I am looking to further my research over this past weekend to make my argumentative paper stronger, lucid and coherent.  There are many unambiguous phrases that needs to be fixed (needs to get rid of awkward sentences).

One of my sub-claim (topic: soldiers more dependent on technology) needs more evidence and supporting argumentative statements to fully relay my claim across to the readers.

–Still Under Construction–

Final Inquiry Project DRAFT
New Link: http://kimah6.wix.com/univ200finalinqproj

Please don’t hesitate to leave feedback, whether negative or positive.  Thank you!

4 thoughts on “Inquiry Project Beta”

1. I am interested in this topic because I don’t know much about military and technology. I think soldiers using technology is a topic that a lot of people don’t know about but is very important to know about.