Nugget for Thought: From Computer Lib / Dream Machines

What really grabbed my attention about this article is the paragraph titled Dreams.  One excerpt I pulled out was, “Technology is an expression of man’s dreams. If man did not indulge his fantasies, his thoughts alone would inhibit the development of technology itself.” I can relate to this because I believe that dreams are the basis for everything, whether it be science related or not.  Apart of dreaming is having an imagination. If people did not dream or imagine we would not half of the technology we have today.

I have not chosen a primary text yet. I am struggling with the perfect topic for me to write about. So, feel free to leave comments with tips and advice to help me out.  I kind of want to relate it to social media, if I do, I can relate this nugget post to the fact that someone had to dream up the idea of a social media app and imagine the different possibilities their idea could have.  By them actually pursuing their idea and if it prospers then their dream will become their reality and another element of our technological world.

One thought on “Nugget for Thought: From Computer Lib / Dream Machines”