Tuesdaze/Wednesdaze

Throughout Tuesday and Wednesday I worked more on my drafting process and trying to sort my sources into subtopics for my paper. I also scheduled an appointment with…

Mondaze

Things I did on Monday to help my Inquiry project: Yesterday was Monday and although I didn’t get around to writing this post, I did indeed work on…

Synthesis

This is a little messy but hey at least I’ve made some progress. The following are some questions, conversations between my sources, and random ideas that I have…

Nov. 2 Nugget

“In 2012, Christopher Carpenter of Western Illinois University published a study titled, “Narcissism on Facebook: Self-promotional and Anti-Social Behavior” in the journal Personality and Individual Differences. For his study Carpenter defined…

Oct. 29/30 Nugget Synthesis

“Social media is silly. Social media is shallow. Social media is damaging. These are the laments we’re accustomed to hearing from older generations—not from 19-year-old social media…

Oct. 27 Nugget

A nugget I plan to weave into my inquiry project was found from a news article retrieved from google via the search terms “social media mental health.” The article…

Finalizing My Dream

So despite that this post is entitled “finalizing my dream,” I am now unsure if this will actually be my final topic. This is because up until today,…

Mapping My Dreamers: Concept Experience

Essays: Ted Nelson – Computer Libs + Dream Machines, Vannevar Bush – As We May Think, Alan Kay and Adele Goldberg – Personal Dynamic Media Conceptual Basis: Higher…

Concept Experience: Metamedium

“For this concept experience, choose three of your own blog posts that most clearly demonstrate the use of personal, interactive, networked computing as a “metamedium,” as something with “unanticipated” or…

Personal Dynamic Media: A Nugget

“A composer could hear his composition while it was in progress, particularly if it were more complex than he was able to play. He could also bypass the…