Sixth Annual Emswiller Interprofessional Symposium: Collaborating to Close Gaps
Life expectancy varies by as much 15 years depending on social determinants of health. How can the interprofessional team help close that gap? By the conclusion of this event, participants will be able to:
- Describe the factors that shape the health of our communities
- Identify approaches to interprofessional practice that overcome health inequities
- Articulate educational activities that increase interprofessional practice and improve health outcomes
Saturday, February 3, 2018
8:00am: Exhibitor set up and walk-in registration begins
8:30am: Pre-registered attendee check-in and poster set up
9:00am: Program begins
4:00pm: Program concludes
Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center
1000 Virginia Center Parkway
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Abstract submissions and nominations for emerging leader in interprofessionalism will open on August 15, 2017 until close of business on October 31, 2017.
Symposium registration will open in early October 2017. The VCU School of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education is managing event registration and payment processing.
- $25 – Current student: Non-employee; full-time student. CE only available if purchased.
- $50 – Trainee: Intern, Resident, Post-doc. CE only available if purchased.
- $100 – Early Bird available until December 16, 2017. CE included.
- $125 – Regular after December 17, 2017 – February 3, 2018; included walk-ins