ICE Experience #1 in Four Parts

Part one: The primary discoveries that I experienced during the virtual simulations was the abundance of questions that were available especially in the case history and collaborators. We have learned a quick efficient outline of questions to ask, but it was interesting to learn additional questions that were critical in getting information from the patient… Continue reading ICE Experience #1 in Four Parts

Reflection of the First Year

Over the course of this past year, I have learned extensive research, facts, and information pertaining to physical therapy, but I have also learned more about what being a professional means. One of the most important aspects of being a professional, especially in the healthcare field, is that sometimes the relationship you build with patients… Continue reading Reflection of the First Year

Physical Pain in Art

When I was looking for pieces of art describing physical pain, there was a common theme around all of them. Almost all of the paintings used similar colors like red, black, and grey. Almost none of the paintings used bright and cheerful colors, and I think this helped to convey the message of pain and… Continue reading Physical Pain in Art

About me

Physical therapy has always been an interesting field of study to me, especially after being a Division I athlete and experiencing my fair share of injuries. Ultimately, though, this is not what lead me to my decision to become a physical therapist. When I was 13 years old, I had the opportunity to go into… Continue reading About me