Hi, I’m Jamyra Ball! Thank you for visiting my page dedicated to teaching! I graduated from William Fleming High School in 2015 and since then I have been in Richmond, VA, working hard at Virginia Commonwealth University. After four and a half years, I am coming to the end of my college career. In December 2019, I will have earned my Master’s of Teaching degree and I couldn’t be more proud and excited. I’ve known I wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl. I always say, when it comes to teaching, when you know, you know and you should just go for it. It is one of the most rewarding professions there is. Each day brings you something new to be thankful for. For these reasons and many more, I feel so lucky to be able to pursue my passion of impacting children’s lives.

In my ePortfolio, you will find work that reflects my experiences in the classroom thus far in my educational career.  In my work, I reflect on my knowledge of teaching and how it appears in an actual classroom. In my ePortfolio, you will find some of the things I’ve learned how to create at VCU that I can use my classroom one day soon.  You will also find my resume, lesson plans I have created, and certifications. Enjoy a peek into my thoughts.