Hello! Welcome to my website and thank you for visiting.  My name is Ginger Mary and I am a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in the Pediatric Pulmonary Center at Children’s Hospital of Richmond@VCU (CHoR).  I work with the You Can Control Asthma Now (UCAN) team made up of providers, nurses, a social worker, and a community health worker striving to reduce asthma disparities in the surrounding areas through relationships and education. Our goal is to help children, and their families, enjoy normal daily activities by controlling asthma and providing the tools to help manage asthma flares instead of having to come to the emergency department for care. I started with the program in 2015 and transitioned to the NP role when the position was created for me in 2017.

I graduated from the VCU School of Nursing Accelerated Child Health Track in 2007. I graduated from the VCU School of Humanities with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology in 2004.  It was the proverbial long and winding road to find the career path that would help fulfill my passion of caring and working with children.

Find me on Twitter: @KidNPGinger