You need to create one or more Portfolio posts to show your latest portfolio item. For more info please read the documentation.

Augmenting Human Intellect

Our culture has evolved means for us to organize the little things we can do with our basic capabilities so that we can derive comprehension from truly complex situations, and accomplish the processes of deriving and implementing problem solutions. The ways in which human capabilities are thus extended are here called augmentation means, and we […]

Read Post

Analyzing the Obvious

Let me preface my post by saying that I DO NOT hate technology. It saves my life most days! But because of my last nugget post, I decided to explore the thought that humans are smart too. As stated in my nugget, the internet provides us with answers we would otherwise not know the answer […]

Read Post

Man-Computer

It seems likely that the contributions of human operators and equipment will blend together so completely in many operations that it will be difficult to separate them neatly in analysis. That would be the case it; in gathering data on which to base a decision, for example, both the man and the computer came up […]

Read Post

As We May Think

“Mendel’s concept of the laws of genetics was lost to the world for a generation because his publication did not reach the few who were capable of grasping and extending it; and this sort of catastrophe is undoubtedly being repeated all about us, as truly significant attainments become lost in the mass of the inconsequential.” […]

Read Post

How does it feel when I think?

When I think, my mind feels.. organized. I can see the idea or the words themselves packed into squares. And then as ideas begin to connect, it’s like little dotted lines (like the ones we used to practice handwriting in pre-k) and they just go from box to box. Weird huh? P.S. I had a […]

Read Post

Testing123

Hello!! I’m a little overwhelmed after looking over the website for this course, but I’m sure it’ll become easier. Really I’m posting this to see if it shows up. I think I’m supposed to say #thoughtvectors ?? -Jasmine

Read Post