Nugget Blog

Climate change is bringing small risks that tropical cyclones will form in the Persian Gulf for the first time, in a threat to cities such as Dubai or Doha which are unprepared for big storm surges, a U.S. study said on Monday.

After reading not only the article but this paragraph in the text, it got me thinking about how climate is changing our world. Even though that many politicians say global warming isn’t a real worry, with all the forest fires, water shortage due to heat waves evaporating the water, and now cyclones? I believe that we need to change the ways of what we put into our atmosphere in order to provide healthy living conditions for the future.

I think that my interpretation is important because how we live today will inevitably alter generations in the future. Climate is what we live in and changes society in order to cop with it. Its not only how I look at this but how the world needs to. The way we live in our world today, will affect the future. We just need to make proper changes to ensure less climate changes in the coming years.

One thought on “Nugget Blog”

1. I like how you connected this passage to how climate affects our world today. It is definitely a call to action for us to change our ways as humans to improve the environment.