Spring Break Excitement

Spring Break…we are officially two days away from spring break. I am so excited I do not know what to do! Spring Break came at the perfect time. But I must say, this semester is simply flying by. I cannot wait until I go home. I plan to go to church, get my hair done, hang with friends, and maybe work for a few hours (although I really do not want to). I am looking forward to seeing my sister and our parents. The only thing I do not like about breaks is that some teacher still assign work over break. Don’t get me wrong I am grateful for Spring Break, however, we should not be assigned work over a break because if I am doing the same thing that I would be doing if I was in school, that is not a break. But nonetheless, very excited for where spring break will take me 🙂 and I pray it goes by superrrrr slowwww. At one time in college, over spring break, I would like to go on a trip with my friends maybe to Daytona Beach or Miami. Maybe I will do that next year :). Sometimes I wish all colleges had the same break so that way all of my friends could hang out together as one big happy family, rather than all of us coming home at different times. I really hope my parents have chill attitudes over this break rather than getting irritated when I do certain stuff. But one of the most things I am excited about over spring break is the fact that I get to shadow a detective (my future job) and I get to be on a live crime scene actually looking at and picking up evidence. It will be a long day though, I am shadowing the detective from 5:30 AM-1:30 PM on the street and then we go into the office from 1:30 PM-4:30 PM. I hope I won’t get tired so I have to make sure I go to bed really early the day before, and trust me my mom will make sure of that. I wonder what it feels like to actually be on a crime scene for so many hours. Is it exciting? Is it thrilling? Is it scary? Is it boring after you do it so many times? I guess we will have to wait and see. But I really wonder what type of crime scene I will be looking at.

One Reply to “Spring Break Excitement”

1. I am glad that you are looking forward to Spring Break and have a lot planned! I am going to New York City for 4 days and I have much planned for my stay. I am planning to customize my own skateboard at Palace Skateboards and make sure that it lasts a long time since my other one broke on me when I was only 10 years old. Then, I am going to try out a large variety of food places ranging from American, Thai, Italian, Vietnamese, and also Desserts. The thing I am most excited for is being able to catch a Broadway show because I always go with my family and they have always chosen the film, but now I get to search and enjoy one that I have not seen before and meets my own interests.