College

College is so stressful. In the beginning of the year, I stayed on top of my homework and wouldn’t go out unless I had all my work done. I only took five classes semester so it felt like a breeze. During the end of fall semester, registration was coming up and I thought since first semester was so easy why don’t I try to add more classes so it can be easier my senior year. Big mistake! I took 7 classes this semester and it has been killing me because I work as well during the school year. Most of my classes were decent but chemistry brought my GPA way down because my teacher absolutely sucked. I’m not known to quit but I had to drop that class even though it made it that I can’t register for classes for next fall semester as fast as others because I don’t have enough credits. I have had essays after essays to write and I can not stand writing plus projects ,group meetings and community service. I also feel like the sun is to blame because its been really pretty and I have been wanting to sit in the park instead of the library to work on homework. I just feel as much as we pay for access codes, I clicker remotes, top hats and books I should at least be able to pass the class. Classes aren’t even my only problem in college, my roommate all of sudden started a problem with me last week. My roommate stays at UVA all the time with her boyfriend during the week so she is usually never here. One night, she came home and I was watching tv and she was catching attitudes because I was watching tv. she went on Instagram talking about me like I wouldn’t see it, so I approached her as a women and started this big fight with cussing and eventually she just packed all her stuff and stole my juul pods. She is a very messy person and I ask her to clean up all the time and she never does and she always at her boyfriends so, I stay cleaning up her side and my side of the room because I don’t like mess. I spoke to my RA countless times and nothing has been done. Also, she snuck a possum and a hamster into our room which is a cage she never cleans because she isn’t here and blame me for killing her animals when they died. I thought coming to college I would get a roommate and we would click and become best friends but she became a living hell. On top of that, her friends be doing seances in the room with Ouija boards and spirit crystals like I’m not a Christian. My mom did not raise me to worship the devil so I’m honestly glad we got in that fight because now she’s out of my hair. College has had its fun time but I honestly miss the quiet, my room and just not having to think about anything. College was fun hopefully I have a better year next year!