Ever since I was a little kid I have seen and/or heard about the negative effects of climate change. Whether it be heat waves killing hundreds of homeless people or Summer turning directly into Winter, completely skipping Fall. There has always been a part of me that has wanted to preserve the environment for the future generations and advocate for the environment since it does not have a voice of its own. I have always lived right next to a body of water, from oceans to rivers. I have seen first hand what rising temperatures and littering does to these waterways. These are just two of the negative effects that negatively impact natural resources due to the inconsiderate behavior of humans. In the future I want to be an advocator for the environment. I want to be able to explain to lawmakers and civilians what to do and what not to do in order to help keep the environment intact. I want to preserve it in order to not have our future generations living in a harmful and toxic environment due to our generation and previous generations absolute lack of consideration for the world we live in.

In my future job dealing with the environment I hope to get hands on experience with people who are most affected by climate change and perform tests and studies on how we negatively effect the environment around us. I hope to gain knowledge of how people think and why some do not even believe climate change is real. I hope to be able to change their minds and educate the bull-headed in order to make our world a better place with the help of all humanity.

My particular handy strengths that will help me in the future include a loud and boisterous voice, the willingness to hear people out, ability to work in a team, and the ability to adapt to any environment I must put myself in for the sake of my work. I look forward to one day being able to use my skillset to help the planet we live on and advocate it to everyone especially lawmakers and push them to help preserve Mother Earth, in which we all inhabit.