I feel like everyone goes to the gym and I know I’m really skinny, but I just want to be active. I haven’t been to the gym in forever except once last week and I really need to start going. But, I hate going to the gym by myself. Many people say they like going alone, but I honestly rather have a gym buddy. My friend, Thomas, said he wants to start hitting the gym again since he feels like he’s getting out of shape.┬áBut, our schedules are so different from each other’s so it’s so hard to pick a time where we both can go. Hopefully I find a gym buddy soon.

One comment on “Gym

• I completely understand wanting to have someone to go to the gym with. Sometimes it can make working out a little more entertaining if you have someone to go with, even if you aren’t talking to them at all. You should try going to some of the group exercise classes they offer at the gym. That way even if you don’t have a friend to go with you, you are still working out with other people to keep you a little more entertained than you would be if you were completely working out on your own, and maybe you’ll even make a new friend.