Well for starters spring break was pretty good and I’m so sad that it’s over. I had a really good time just hanging out with friends and relaxing. I was pretty much in Nova every other day during break which was the best part. Anyways, I went back to Nova on Friday for a concert at George Washington University in DC. It was such an incredible experience and I don’t even have words to describe it. It kind of still feels unreal. I can’t stop looking at all the pictures and videos that I took. Also, my best friend and I did meet and greet with the guys that performed and they were so good looking. It was one night that I really wish I was 21, not to drink, but so I could have done VIP for the after party at the Shadow Room club. But, I met so many people on Friday night and everyone was telling me to transfer to GW and I kind of just laughed, because that wasn’t going to happen. Now, I’m actually considering going to GW for grad school instead of Tech. Well still got about 3 years to figure that out. I got to see some old friends that I haven’t seen elementary school so it was crazy. One of my brother’s friends was there and he is the only good looking indian guy, which is sad. But, I got to see him and he doesn’t know I’m his best friend’s sister, since he hasn’t seen me since I moved from Springfield. I followed him on Twitter and he followed me and one of my friends back;) Now if he could just slide into my DMs.┬áThis weekend, I really got out of my comfort zone, because usually at concerts, I have a big group I’m with and this time, it was only a few friends. It was actually a good thing, since I met so many people. Saturday night, I went to Mason and I kind of regret picking VCU over it, but things happen. It was my first time going back to Mason since taking a tour during senior year. It kind of made me sad, but I had a great time. All my friends that go to Mason are so happy there and it’s more diverse than VCU. One of my friend’s was going to go to Mason too, and he did the same thing and changed his college plan at last minute. The atmosphere was just different overall at VCU, I feel like at VCU whenever I got to parties, I see the same people at frat parties. Visiting your friends at other colleges is the best part of being in college. Well that was my pretty exciting weekend. College isn’t all about partying, so I always try to keep that in mind. It doesn’t seem like much happened, but you just had to be there for the experience. Now back to watching “Grey’s Anatomy.” Only on season 2 so trying to catch up to everyone and if you haven’t started watching it, start now!