It’s been a stressful month of April so far. I’m supposed to be focused in school right now. Someone tweeted that April is GPAawarenessmonth which makes so much sense. Anyways, last week I got into an accident and now my parents are stressing me out about getting a new car since mine got totaled. My insurance company is taking away my rental tomorrow, and I don’t think that’s fair at all. How can my parents buy me a new car in a week when I’m not really sure what I want yet….Plus, I have to go to physical therapy before class every other day. I’m getting punished for an accident that wasn’t even my fault what so ever. So, on Saturday we went car shopping and I’ve been wanting a brand new Camry, so my parents took me to Toyota. I have to have a fully loaded car, because my first car and the rest of the cars we have are fully loaded too. I found a brand new 2015 Camry in blue and I fell in love with it. It had everything I wanted, except it didn’t have a smart key, which means it isn’t push to start. I didn’t really think it was a big deal, my brother made it seem like it was huge. But, then the dealer said it didn’t have heated seats. I just looked at my dad and I was like I’m not getting a Camry anymore. I was so upset, because I thought I had one less thing to stress about, but nothing ever goes my way. I’m thinking of just getting a Lexus, but they are just so expensive and my parents are co-signing my loan so having a high monthly payment is just going to add up to things to stress about for years. Also, I’ve been looking at used Benz which are pretty nice too. I’m kind of just all over the place right now. I feel like it’s just one bad thing after another. I wish I could just catch a break but I don’t see that happening. On the plus side though, I realized today that I leave for London in 3 weeks. I’m pretty excited to get away from everything for a month even though my court date is the week I get back for my reckless ticket. Also, I haven’t even bought a new suitcase yet which is pretty sad. I went out today to look for a new one, but each one is over $100 and I’m allowed to take 2, so I’m not about to spend half my paycheck for 2 suitcases. I still need to get some dresses for London. There is so much to do in so little time. The only good thing that came out of this week was registering for classes and getting most of the professors I wanted. Also, my class schedule is pretty chill except I have a 8am, which will probably kill me, because being on time for my 9:30 is one of the hardest things. It’s been a pretty horrible month so far, but hopefully everything will get better and not worse.